Click Here!

Almost everyone has heard of AdSense by now, if I'm not sure they've seen of AdSense, and may not even know what it was. AdSense to explain, I must first say a little 'AdWords', AdWords is a pay-per-click (PPC) advertising system that is available through the Google search engine. Create a small text ad, which is in the Google search results pages, ads that match your subject or content of websites. Bid or set a fee that is willing to pay Google every time someone clicks on your ad, this is a great way to get highly targeted traffic that can convert to sales, customers, or what we are trying to achieve with your website traffic.

Now that I have explained to AdWords, I can now tell you about AdSense. AdSense allows website owners to earn money, simply let Google ads in place of its webpages. AdSense ads can be text or images, ads can be altered to blend into the webpages, so you do not find your site Junky or poorly designed. AdSense ads are highly relevant to the content of most webpages, for example, if you place AdSense ads on a website that sells coins, you get ads about selling coins or other currency-related issues. Each time a visitor clicks on the website of one of the AdSense ads on your website, you earn money, and every month after your first balance reaches one hundred dollars, Google will send you a check or you may have the money deposited into your checking account. The AdSense program is a great way to earn extra money if you have a website, it is easy to make a few dollars each day, and some people are making thousands of dollars per month doing.

When I started Adsense, I placed ads on my websites and is not very long until I had a small amount of money, a few days after my account balance had grown even more. I was very happy, but I thought, after reading a bunch of articles, I'm not doing nearly as much money as others are doing with AdSense, something must be wrong. So I thought, maybe my website does not receive the traffic that the others are getting? I chatted with a lot of people on the internet that were in the program, and I discovered that the number of visitors I get, was higher than some of the traffic they receive. You may think that 200 to 400 unique visitors per day is low for website traffic, which is really bad, the site receives an average much less per day, especially if your site is a few months old and is not optimized for search engines, or the substance has a very low search demand.

If my site is getting a good amount of traffic or visitors, why my AdSense earnings so low? The first thing I discovered was that I was wrong "placement of AdSense ads, it's true, you have to consider the design of each website you plan on placing ads. Wherever your webpage has sections or areas to grasp and hold the attention of the visitors, this is a place to a section of AdSense ads, in other words, placing ads on their websites where people will notice them. We can now put up to 3 different AdSense ad sections or groups in each site. I have found some evidence that after the best places for my ads are, under the title or subtitle, about half of the page, and almost at the end or the end of my page. If you put a section of AdSense ads on top of your site, people entering your site, you probably notice the ads, and if you scroll down and theres a more ads, which increases the likelihood that you will find them, too. Probably the best place for a section of ads is at the bottom of your webpages, right after the last bit of text or interesting reading, but be sure to attach the ads before any other link, because when visitors are ready to leave your site, which may leave by clicking on one of your ads, make money, and if you have other links showing before your ads can leave your site by clicking one of them. So, after studying the design of my website, I went back through and repositioned the AdSense ads, almost immediately I noticed my earnings increased.

I left my webpages alone, and about three months later I got my first check in the mail, is not much money, but to actually do the physical work I was very glad to get it. My income slowly began to receive better and better after the first check next month I received another check, then I had another the following month and so on. Having been in the AdSense program for about 8 months, and chat with more people in the program I realized that my income is still low compared with some other people.

Then discovered another method that increased my earnings even more. I noticed that my ads stand out from the rest of my web pages and text content. I had always thought, I make my ads a different background color for the web pages of my people that my posting ads and click them, I was totally wrong. Almost everyone who has been on the Internet for any length of time, has become so accustomed to seeing banners and other flashy ads that almost everyone now has what is called 'ad blindness', ie when visit a site that automatically turns off or ignore anything that looks like an ad. I used the editor and changed my Adsense ad border and background colors so that the background color of my web pages, and change the color of ad text so that the text color of my webpages content. The ads in the mix very well, I was barely perceptible in the rest of my website, but immediately the number of clicks on the ads increased and income increased even more.

I left my webpages alone and for another couple of months my income was more or less the same, I was happy with the results, but my earnings are still not as good as some of the others who were about the same amount of traffic I did. Then I found out that they had done something more for your AdSense ads, something that made the ads seem to really care people were placing images near the ads, seems to add images of the announcements made and unique look that helped make the quantity click them home. So I searched online and found some little icons and images that match the content of my webpages, and near where the Adsense ads were shown, I displayed the images by adding a simple HTML image tag. I asked google if adding the images within the AdSense rules, and was informed that they were fine, if people did not click on ads, by which I mean, you can not have a flashing sign that says, 'click on these ads, or you should not have a little girl dressed pointing to the ads that says "make me happy - click here" or the like, just make a few small images that correspond to content of their websites.

The next two months or so, my income continued to rise slowly. By this time, in addition to my web pages that had been working on several blog on various topics, so I thought I might as well place AdSense ads on all my blogs and make even more money. For a couple of weeks my earnings went up a little, and I was very happy, then, suddenly, like someone turning off a switch, my AdSense earnings plummeted. I was doing in a day, which I had made when he joined the program, what the hell happened I thought to myself? The traffic is still slowly rising, the number of clicks was rising, but for some strange reason, the earnings per click (CPC) had been greatly reduced, is horrible.

Then I learned that Google has introduced a new feature of the system or in the AdSense program, called 'smart pricing', 'smart pricing' automatically adjusts the cost of an ad click. Googles system using Analysis of data from AdSense, if it is shown that a click of your web pages are less likely to become an online sale, or other type of business resulting from the publishing of advertisements, the amount earned AdSense per click is very small. When "smart pricing" was introduced, some AdSense users saw EPC drop to its lowest level as 3 cents per click, where before "smart pricing", click in the same power they earned a dollar or more, this was fairly sharp drop in revenues. What is horrible about 'smart pricing', besides the loss of income from AdSense users, which is a site or web page can be activated and, when triggered by a web page, its effects on the entire account and every webpage you are now earn substantially less per click. Remember that one time when he had added AdSense ads to my blog's, which seemed to be leading to smart pricing for me. The BLOG was in many fields, but they are not business or real professional sites, so only the results of the business such as sales, occurred from of people click on ads on these sites. After removal of the Adsense ads on your blog, it took about a week, then I realized that the CPE, once again, a backup escalation, if "smart pricing" spell was broken.

If you are thinking about trying AdSense, or if already there, looking after the curse of smart pricing, or if you've made your income, try removing AdSense ads from your webpages a few pages at a time, the smart pricing system is evaluated each week, you will need a few days to see if they have removed the ads on the page (s) to be triggered.

By Robert W. Benjamin

travel money

0 comments